Are you searching for a local property management company in Brevard County? If so, you need to look no further. In addition to specializing in the sale of residential properties, we also provide property management services that can help manage your rental property and real estate investment. Contact us today at (321) 784-9602 and let us show you the Apollo difference!
What are the benefits of hiring Apollo Realty for property management?
Many clients utilize our services because they simply don’t have the time, energy or desire to manage their own investment property or deal with the day-to-day tenant issues. Some are investors and are located many miles away from their investment property and desire our ‘local representation’ so that we can respond and act on behalf of the property owner.
Other clients retain us simply to avoid the necessity of their personal involvement with tenants, handling tenant disputes, dealing with rent collections, handling rent increases, lease renewals, screening for replacement tenants, responding to ’emergency’ issues 24/7 which involve arranging ongoing and emergency property maintenance, and the headaches of dealing with multiple contractors.
Apollo Realty clients enjoy the personal ‘cost savings’ to them in terms of their time, effort, and energy, which is needed to manage a rental property on an ongoing basis. Let our property management specialists and agents handle all aspects of caring for your property — 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Listed below are a few of the many services included:
- Quickly find a QUALIFIED Tenant for your property
- Provide a THOROUGH background screening, to include:
- Verify Income
- Verify Rental History
- Credit Check
- Nationwide Criminal Record Check
- Eviction Filing History
- Nationwide Sex Offender Registry Search
- Strictly Enforce the Lease
- Rent Collection
- Coordinate Maintenance
- Payment of Bills
- Tenant Eviction Services
- Maintain Tenant Relations
- Negotiate Lease Renewals
- Make-Ready Coordination
- Professional Advice and Counsel
- Federal, State and Local Law Compliance
- Annual Accounting Compliance (issue 1099)
Why Choose Apollo Realty?
- Communication: We are responsive to you and your Tenants
- Financial Accountability: You will have 24/7 access to your financial reports
- Regular inspections of your property
- We renew leases at current or above-market rates
- No ‘setup’ fees
- Competitive leasing and management fees
- No additional marketing fees
- We DO NOT charge you when your property is vacant
- Easy Out Program: Don’t need our services anymore? Just give us a 30 days’ written notice
- Peace of Mind!
If you’d prefer not to get a phone call at 2:00 am about a leaking water heater or an A/C Unit that has stopped working, this program is designed for you. Call Apollo Realty today and let us handle the rest!